Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital features advanced inpatient and outpatient services with full access to the latest treatments and technologies. Patients benefit from quality inpatient care, emergency room services, surgical services, radiology services and more.
Here’s what choosing Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital means for you:
- Easy Access: Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital is conveniently located directly off Route 61. Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital is fast, convenient and easily accessible.
- Amenities: Spacious private patient rooms and a family friendly emergency room… all designed for healing and comfort.
- Patient-Centered Health Care Experience: Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital is an accredited Primary Stroke Center. Based in the hospital and equipped with the resources and processes to care for acute stroke patients, the Geisinger St. Luke’s primary stroke center is certified by The Joint Commission. Geisinger St. Luke’s also provides specialized emergency medical services and resources for the community, treating illness as well as simple and complex injuries in a new state-of-the-art emergency room.
- Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital offers low-Dose CT scanners and advanced medical technologies from GE healthcare, as well as state-of-the-art 3-D Mammography services within a sensory suite.
- A Better Hospital Experience: A combination of a state-of-the-art facility, technology, equipment and a great team working together with the patient at the center of it all.
Interested in more information about career opportunities at Geisinger St. Luke's Hospital?Join Our Team Now Hiring!