Our mission is to care for the sick and injured and improve our community’s health regardless of a patient’s ability to pay.
To be the preferred hospital in Schuylkill County for high-quality, cost-effective care and outstanding service.
Please see our Coronavirus (COVID-19) updated visitation policy.
Visitors are important to the healing process. Our visiting guidelines will let you see your friends and family while also giving you time to rest and recover.
With the health and safety of patients, staff and the community in mind during the latest COVID-19 surge, Geisinger St. Luke’s Hospital will allow for up to 3 visitors at its hospitals with the following restrictions:
- While visiting your loved one, please observe these guidelines:
- Masks are to be worn (covering your nose and mouth) along with maintaining a social distance for the duration of the visit.
- Visitors may not eat/drink while in patient rooms or waiting areas.
- Eating/drinking by visitors should be limited to cafeterias, as available.
- Visiting hours are between 12:00 pm and 6:00 pm for up to 3 visitors aged 12 and older.
- Visiting patients must be avoided if you are sick.
- One visitor per patient in the Emergency Department.
Visiting hours may be altered based on your physician’s orders or your need for rest, recovery, treatments or need for family support. Our staff will discuss any unit-specific visitation guidelines with you and your family.
To determine the best time to visit a patient, call the hospital operator at 272-639-1000.