Vaccination is our best shot to defeat COVID-19 and get back to normal. Now offering the vaccine for individuals 12 and older.
St. Luke’s offers multiple convenient ways for you to schedule an appointment:
- Sign in or sign up for St. Luke’s MyChart
- Call 1-866-STLUKES (785-8537), option 7
- Call your St. Luke’s primary care provider or pediatrician
- Text the word “Vaccine” to 23762
Our hospital-based locations also offer convenient walk-in hours – no appointment needed.
The Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine is available for adolescents ages 12+. Vaccinating our children is a critical step in protecting them from COVID and its complications, but also in helping our children return to school, sports, camp and a general sense of normalcy.
All minors (under 18) will need to have a parent or guardian complete the Minor Consent Form. Consent forms will also be available onsite.
Individuals ages 13+ are able to register for their own St. Luke’s MyChart account and are able to schedule themselves. Individuals who are 12 years old will need a parent to create an account or schedule on their behalf.
Our Pfizer locations include:
- St. Luke’s University Hospital – Bethlehem
- St. Luke’s Anderson Campus
- St. Luke’s Monroe Campus
- St. Luke’s Upper Bucks Campus
- Geisinger St. Luke’s
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Fact Sheets (English)
Fact Sheets (Spanish)